- 5:30 pm
- 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month (or as necessary when called)
- City Hall - Council Chambers
600 West Cleveland
Aransas Pass, TX 78336
Citizen Request for Placement of Item on City Council Agenda
Any resident requesting to place an item on the city council agenda shall:
- Complete and submit to the City Manager the form entitled “Request for Future Agenda Item” for placement on the next city council workshop meeting for discussion, or
- Complete and submit the form entitled “Request for Future Agenda Item” to a council member for placement on the next city council workshop meeting for discussion.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
City Council Goals
- Obtaining and maintaining outstanding Citizen and Customer relations through excellence in all aspects of our services and the friendly and helpful attitudes of all our employees.
- Living within our means - by adopting each year, a balanced and fiscally conservative budget.
- Continually improving, maintaining and/or replacing all facets of our infrastructure: water, sewer, streets, parks and drainage.
- Taking care of our most important asset - our City employees.
- To improve and expand our tax base in an ecologically sound manner, utilizing our own natural resources in developing a city that will not only be beautiful, but will maintain a sense of our heritage and provide employment for our citizens.