We highly encourage you to meet with staff and request specific information related to your development project. Whether it is a single family home, a subdivision, or commercial development, we want to work with you to ensure we maintain a healthy growth atmosphere.
CHANGE OF ZONING
All requests for change of zoning require notification to all property owners within a 200-foot radius from the subject property's lot lines. The requests are reviewed by the Planning and Zoning Commission during a public hearing and make a recommendation to the City Council. The City Council will hold another public hearing and take an action. The Council's action is the final action.
- Corporate Base Map - Central
- Corporate Base Map - Extremities
- Population Distribution 2018-2028 - Central
- Population Distribution 2018-2028 - Extremities
- Housing Conditions - Central
- Housing Conditions - Extremities
- Existing Land Use - Central
- Existing Land Use - Extremities
- Future Land Use - Central
- Future Land Use - Extremities
- Existing Water System 2018
- Proposed Water System Improvements
- Existing Wastewater System 2018
- Proposed Wastewater System Improvements
- Existing Street Conditions 2018 - Central
- Existing Street Conditions 2018 - Extremities
- Recreation and Open Space
- Capital Improvements Program 2018
These documents will be available for public review from October 24, 2018 through November 4, 2018. During this time, we invite residents to review the Comprehensive Plan and provide feedback before the document goes to City Council for adoption.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the Comprehensive Plan, please contact Development Services at email@example.com.